In the age of the fashion statement, consumers demand that their kitchen appliances have sensational visual appeal and a ‘must have’ quality. Equally important is that they must perform superbly and pass the test of time.
KitchenAid specialises in combining visually striking products with quality construction and leading technology, which is why the introduction of its iXelium™ hobs is so special.
Far from just looking great, the 90cm KHPI 9050 and 75cm KHPI 7550 gas hobs offer excellent endurance.
IXelium™ is nothing short of a revolution in hob technology, arresting the ageing process of stainless steel and maintaining its everlasting beauty and easy-clean convenience.
Nanotechnology is used to create an invisible barrier on the surface, making it significantly more resistant to scratching, staining and corrosion than conventional steel hobs. And because iXelium™ can be cleaned using natural, non-aggressive detergents, its beauty is both enduring and environmentally friendly.
Aesthetically and technologically, the new KitchenAid hobs offer consumers excellent versatility. They have an attractive black glass insert and an impressive total power output of 11.5kW. Stability is ensured by the robust, full coverage cast iron pan supports. The hobs have five burners, including a powerful professional double crown burner and a wok adaptor for stir-fry dishes and fast cooking.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, Premium, for KitchenAid, says: “Our iXelium™ models represent a highly significant addition to our portfolio of professional quality hobs. Attractively styled and with a spacious and practical layout, they offer outstanding design, performance and longevity.”
Key features and benefits of the KitchenAid KHPI 9050 iXelium™ gas-on-metal hob:
- Front controlled iXelium™ stainless steel gas hob with black glass insert,
- iXelium™ technology is significantly more resistant to scratching, staining and corrosion than conventional steel hobs.
- 90cm five-burner gas hob with powerful, professional double crown burner of 4.2kW output with a wok adaptor
- Robust and full coverage cast iron pan supports
- Automatic ignition for total ease of use and convenience
- Easy grip robust control knobs
- Electromagnetic safety valves to each burner