It is not hard to see why luxury manufacturer KitchenAid’s sleek and classy KHGL 9010 model is the hero product of the company’s prolific range of professionally-styled gas hobs.
The multi-zone KHGL 9010 has a prestigious and robust design, with a stunning and highly resilient glass surface finished with neat and sophisticated tempered bevelled edges. The surface is decked with full width cast iron pan supports and ergonomically set controls with integrated electronic ignition.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, Premium, for KitchenAid, says: “Customers today are spoilt for choice in a very competitive hobs’ market where there are now countless models of different fuels, designs and configurations.
“Consumers on a tight budget are understandably tempted to go for a less expensive option, but nothing can beat a long-term investment that will last for years and consistently perform to the highest standards. In common with our other products, the KitchenAid KHGL 9010 gas hob is a top notch model fit for a professional kitchen. Versatility, durability, professional power and great design are all features of its impressive make-up.”
Key features and benefits of the KitchenAid KHGL 9010 Gas Hob:
- Glamorous yet robust design – burners set in tempered bevelled edged glass surface
- 900 mm wide for plenty of room to take the largest pans, woks and fish kettles
- Five powerful burners including a professional 4kW triple-crown wok burner
- Four remaining zones have outputs of two at 1.65kW, 3kW and 1kW
- Heavy duty cast iron pan supports that cover the entire surface
- Ergonomical, front facing controls with built-in electronic ignition
- Easy-grip robust control knobs
- Gas safety cut-off (electromagnetic for each burner)
- Dimensions H x W x D: 53 x 860 x 510 mm