Whirlpool has launched a new range of side-by-side refrigerators designed for those who have an eye for perfection and beauty and believe that “less is more”.
Leading the latest trend for deluxe and hi-tech minimalism, Whirlpool’s new refrigerators combine smart technologies with sleek, sophisticated, totally flat designs, which enhance the aesthetics of the kitchen, as well as the quality of life.
Keeping abreast with the changing desires of consumers, who seek high performance packed with style, Whirlpool has also added a touch of innovation to the refrigerator’s appearance. Changing the bulky shape of the American-style fridge, the new range offers a completely integrated design, smooth lines and a glass surface finish that succeeds in striking a high standard. This eye-catching appliance looks even more elegant with its iconic flush handles, and luxurious finish, adding elegance to the kitchen.
The new side-by-side’s combine their European-leading design flair with the advanced technology of Whirlpool. The range boasts a sheer reflective finish in dark mirror glass, perfectly in line with the Whirlpool Glamour aesthetics that includes ovens, hobs, microwave ovens and hoods. The range also includes white, silver and a black finish for a stunning broader colour palette, with the surface finished in Luxilen™, a high gloss and durable material resembling glass.
The glossy surfaces of the refrigerator doors are enhanced with brushed stainless steel integrated handles. With their form completely integrated into the doors’ panels, the handles emphasise the clean, sleek lines and neat surface of the refrigerator.
The black, white and silver panels are enhanced by the brightness of the LED electronic controls display, emphasising the refrigerators’ high-end market quality in terms of visual presence, material choice and functionality.
The new range incorporates the following benefits:
- 6th Sense ® technology constantly monitors and adjusts the temperature inside the storage area, keeping it at optimum conditions to preserve food for longer, guaranteeing long-term freshness and quality.
- Highly efficient, boasting an energy performance rating A+; up to 25% more energy efficient than an A class appliance.
- Multi-flow System is a new advanced system providing optimum circulation of cool air around the interior. Cold air flows out through multiple outlets on each shelf, providing an even temperature throughout the refrigerator, and quickly cooling it back down to its optimal level after the door has been opened.
- Restores to the perfect temperature up to five times faster than a conventional fridge with a minimum consumption of electricity.
- The Total No Frost Whirlpool system prevents ice crystals forming, avoiding the accumulation of frost and ice; this smart solution enables the full use of space and consequently saves energy.
- The new range boasts double electronic touch-sensitive paddles, one for ice and one for water and has a ‘Rotating Easy Fill’ system. This innovative system activates an external nozzle which is perfect for filling containers of all shapes and sizes. It provides greater width compared to the standard side-by-side refrigerators.
- The ice bin has been changed from inside the freezer compartment to the door, providing 20% more shelf space within. The large transparent ice container is removable to serve ice directly into your glass, cubed or crushed anywhere; perfect for al fresco dining and hopefully the BBQ times ahead.
- The water filtration system reduces impurities from household water, providing high bottle water quality water and ice from your refrigerator for up to 6 months without a filter change. It is easily replaceable with a simple push-button action.
- Refrigerated air remains pure and hygienic with antibacterial filtration and the anti-odour system. Whirlpool and MicrobanÒ International, the global leader in built-in antimicrobial product protection, has developed an advanced antibacterial and anti-odour air filtration system. This keeps the refrigerator free from bacteria and reduces unpleasant odours in the appliance.
- Whirlpool’s new side-by-side refrigerators are equipped with a front ventilation system through the plinth. This allows the refrigerator to build-in perfectly with a run of kitchen furniture or sit against a side or rear wall for total installation convenience.
Dean McKelvie, Product Marketing Manager, Freestanding says: “Our new side-by-side refrigerators boast a masterful combination of futuristic technology and design excellence. They combine the latest in cutting edge technology with sleek design and aesthetic elegance.
“They are a superb addition to the UK range offering a rational choice for the trend-conscious connoisseur who value flawless aesthetics and demand superior technology, outstanding performance, user-friendly and functional solutions.”